Kovitz Shifrin Nesbit has been providing Landlords with affordable, comprehensive legal services since 1983. We can eliminate the need for multiple law firms to handle the broad spectrum of a Landlord's basic legal requirements.
At KSN, you'll receive exceptional legal service in the following areas:
- Residential and commercial evictions
- Building code violation, discrimination allegation, and Chicago Residential Landlords & Tenants Ordinance (CRLTO) defense
- Review of leases, disclosures and contracts
- Construction defects
- Mold issues
- Breach of contract complaints
- Mechanics liens
- Post-judgment collection
- Annual report filing and registered agent services
- Rental property ordinance and regulation adherence
- Rental property concerns, including the Chicago Landlord/Tenant Ordinance, Section 8,
- HUD, lead paint and related hazards, security deposits, the Fair Housing Authority and lease violations
- Third party disputes with tenants, neighbors, insurance companies, developers, contractors and municipalities
- Real estate tax appeals for assessed value reduction
KSN is unique in the Landlord/Tenant arena by offering a monthly retainer program to accommodate a Landlord's varied legal needs at a manageable flat monthly rate. In addition to various transactional services, the unlimited communication offered within our monthly retainer allows our Clients to enjoy the freedom of asking questions and seeking advice without the concern of being "on the clock" at an hourly billing rate.
Flat Eviction Rate in 14 Chicagoland Counties in Illinois and Wisconsin
Our eviction attorneys appear weekly in all of the Chicagoland counties. Therefore, Landlords pay the same flat fee for residential and commercial evictions no matter where the case is filed. Our Clients don’t pay higher fees in collar counties.
Eviction and Litigation Online Portal
Our state-of-the-art web portal allows our Clients 24/7 access to detailed status of eviction and litigation matters
Questions about our landlord/tenant law services? Contact us by sending us a message or calling us toll free at 1-855-537-0500.