KSN attorney Kerry Bartell will be part of the CAI Homeowner Forum seminar titled "Things I Wish I Knew Before Buying a Condo/Townhome" on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Oak Park Library (834 Lake St., Veterans Room , Oak Park, Illinois 60301).
This Homeowner Forum is open to all, board members, current volunteers and all unit owners. Anyone who is interested in learning about Board Basics and participating in an ongoing question and answer discussion with leading industry professionals.
• Importance of the 22.1 Disclosure – pending litigation
• Review of meeting minutes from the Board of Directors
• Governing Document review
• Understanding the budget & impact on the future of association
• Paid assessment letter obligations
• Impact of foreclosures & laws associated with them