KSN is proud to provide legal assistance to our clients for over 40 years.
Since 1983, KSN has assisted thousands of community associations (condo, HOA, townhome, co-op), board members, property managers, landlords, and real estate property owners.
KSN is staffed by an experienced and diverse team of attorneys, legal assistants, paralegals, and administrative staff.
We have four office locations, serving hundreds of clients and thousands of communities throughout Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin. Our attorneys are also licensed in Arizona and Florida.
Our Legal Services
Five Things To Know About KSN
- We have character. The respect and kindness with which we treat each other and our clients defines us as an organization.
- We value our clients. We believe every client deserves responsive, personalized service and do our best to deliver it every day.
- We're innovative. We were the first community association law firm to offer a monthly retainer program. Our online association collections web portal was a first for our industry. We are continually looking for ways to improve and provide successful, cost-effective solutions.
- We're affordable. Our extensive association law experience, efficient internal structure, and innovative use of technology enable us to serve our clients within a refreshingly sensible fee structure.
- We give back. We’re committed to contributing to the communities in which we do business. Visit the Community Involvement section of our website to learn more.
Connect with KSN on Social Media