Self-managing an association isn't easy. We can help.
KSN can reduce liability and increase efficiency by managing your community association's resale and lender documents. Self-managed association board members can save time and energy by confidently directing sellers, buyers, agents, attorneys, escrow companies, and lenders to a central location managed by legal professionals.
- All community documents and disclosure needs in one location.
- Reliable, 24/7 online access to all available governing documents.
- Sellers and buyers have multiple, secure online payment options.
- PDF and print options are available.
- Association's articles of incorporation
- Declaration of Association, amendments, and bylaws
- Association meeting minutes
- Annual budget/s
- Paid assessment letter
- Lender questionnaire
- Association "22.1 disclosure" as specified by Section 22.1 of the Illinois Condominium Property Act (765 ILCS 605/22.1) and Section 1-35(d) of the Common Interest Community Association Act
- Rules and regulations
To order community association resale and lender documents, please click here.
- Search by unit address or association name.
- Select transaction type (Purchase, Refinance, other).
- Select and order documents.
If you need assistance, select the “Click here for online help” icon located at the top of every page. Online chat is available from 6am to 5pm (PST) Monday-Friday. A live representative can assist via online chat.
Questions about our self-managed services? Contact us by sending us a message or calling us toll free at 1-855-537-0500.