KSN attorneys are experienced with the co-op form of ownership and are prepared to represent the interests of the corporation.
A cooperative, or “co-op”, is a corporation established for the purpose of owning and maintaining property. While they are often compared to condos, co-op board members face very unique circumstances and challenges that may require legal assistance.
Our sensible fee structure provides clients with resolution-oriented counsel with diverse matters, including:
- Drafting/auditing bylaws and house rules
- Reviewing proprietary leases and examining security agreement
- Reviewing subordination agreements
- Real estate tax appeals
- Providing guidance to the board of directors or trustees
- Common area and privacy disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Contract/warranty disputes
- Contractor and subcontractor issues
- Condo & HOA Litigation
Questions about our cooperative services? Contact us by sending us a message or calling us at 1-855-537-0500.