Our monthly retainer plans help you stretch and manage your budget.
KSN offers three plans which provide the following substantial benefits to your association.
- Our retainers are affordably priced, which can help you lower your association's annual legal costs.
- The predictability of retainer billing can help you better manage your budget for legal services and your overall budget.
- Unlimited email and phone communication is covered by the retainer. You can contact us as often as you need to without running up a large legal bill.
Basic Retainer Plan
- All KSN telephone and email communications with designated Board Member and Property Manager
- 24/7 access to CSO (KSN's web portal) for real-time status on collection matters
- Client alerts regarding changes in law
- Library Access
- Annual report filing and serving as registered agent
- Communication regarding foreclosures and closings with realtors, lenders, attorneys, process servers, insurance companies, and title companies
Enhanced Retainer Plan
Includes all features of the Basic Retainer Plan, plus:
- Legal research and preparation of legal opinions
- Audit letters
- Review and revision of contracts, loans, and other legal documents
- Review and analysis of your association's governing documents, including Declaration, and Rules and Regulations
- Drafting of Declaration/Bylaws Amendments and Rules and Regulations
- Preparation of correspondence to third parties in dispute with the association
- Reduction of common area and association-owned property tax bills
Premium Retainer Plan
Includes all features of both the Basic Retainer Plan and the Enhanced Retainer Plan, plus:
- FHA legal certification work
- Monitoring of foreclosure proceedings
- Preparation of Amended and Restated Declaration and By-Laws
- Up to $10,000 in legal defense fees on cases not covered by insurance (legal defense costs do not cover claims arising or cases filed prior to date of agreement.)
Questions about our retainer programs? Contact us by sending us a message or calling us toll free at 1-855-537-0500.